The journey to new homeownership is an exciting one! It brings many discoveries that allow you to figure out what you are looking for in a home and gives you the chance to see what works best for you. In this hot market, you can be sure to find a condo or townhouse that suits your needs and allows you to live the lifestyle you want. Join us in learning about the top five benefits of new construction!
Perks of New Construction
While deciding to purchase a place of your own is both exciting and rewarding, it can, in some cases, leave you with the stresses of remodeling and upgrading. Buying a new construction home alleviates that stress. Everything will be brand new, from the building style to the appliances.
You don’t have to worry about maintenance when buying new construction. New homes offer brand-new appliances, finishes, and systems. New homes mean new communities, allowing you to sit back and enjoy the full amenities offered while making new friends along the way. They also set you up with high-rated energy efficiency, crucial to your homeownership journey. With a variety of unique floor plans and designs, you can ensure you’ll find your perfect home!
1. High-Rated Energy Efficiency
New construction homes can save you money. They come with high-rated energy efficiency appliances, which are great for your wallet. The efficiency of energy systems in your home can lead you to save thousands of dollars on future energy bills! Updating the energy efficiency of an older home can be expensive and time-consuming. Buying new helps you avoid the overwhelming cycle of updates and renovations and jump straight into living your everyday life in a newly built home.
Elements of a new, energy-efficient home may include:
• Insulation: Having good insulation allows for an air-tight seal that eliminates the possibility of air leaking out of your home.
• Windows: Energy-saving windows allow your home to keep all the cool or hot air inside and prevent the opposite from making its way into your home. They are made with increased insulation, allowing you to reduce energy and save money!
• Appliances: Energy-saving appliances allow your home to use less electricity and run smoother and more efficiently. It lessens the strain on your electric panel, giving you peace of mind for the longevity of your homeowner’s journey.
• Side Paneling: Side paneling offers more than just an aesthetic appeal to your home. It ensures that cool or hot air stays trapped inside and cannot escape through cracks or weathered material.
• HVAC: A new heating and cooling system allow your home to get cool and warm when you want it to, instilling more cost-saving energy efficiency.
2. The Protection of a New Home Warranty
After you move into your newly built home, you’re automatically protected by a new home warranty sheltering you from any possible defects on components of your home. Giving you peace of mind that even after you’ve signed the contract, you are still protected. So you can relax and enjoy your new space!
Your new home warranty covers a few aspects that safeguard the structural integrity of your purchase over time. This warranty typically consists of:
• One-year warranty on materials and labor
• A two-year warranty on plumbing, heating, electrical, and A/C
• A 10- to 20-year warranty on structural elements, including load-bearing walls and the foundation of your home.
3. Modern Floor Plans and Designs
One significant advantage to purchasing a new construction home is the overall aesthetic and functionality. When shopping new, you can be sure that you’ll see the most up-to-date floor plans and designs, giving you a move-in-ready home that completely fits your style. Today’s Modern floor plans boast sleek lines, large open areas with high ceilings, ample natural light, and chic outdoor living spaces. These floor plans are great for conversation & entertaining! No matter where you are in the home, you’ll always be a part of the action.
One of the most significant benefits of buying new construction is that everything’s new, especially the amenities. A newly built community will feature the latest in state-of-the-art extras, which might include:
• Parks and Green Spaces
• Paved Trail Systems
• A Dog Park
Homeownership isn’t just about the home itself. While your new home brings many gratifying benefits to your life, so does the new community you have joined.
New construction means new neighbors. Everyone is new to the neighborhood, giving you the chance to build and grow together. Living in a place where you can get to know your neighbors and develop long-lasting relationships allows you to feel at home. A new community is a fresh start for everyone involved.
Explore New Construction Today!
Embarking on the adventure of homeownership is full of excitement, learning, and independence. You have the chance to experience what homeownership is like while enjoying the benefits it has to offer. Homes Built for America can make the home you have been dreaming of become a reality!