Homes Built for America and its affiliated entities has established the following Broker Policy & Guidelines (together with its affiliated entities, “Homes Built for America”, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
We value our relationship with brokers/agents like you. With that in mind, we have prepared these referral fee/broker co-op (hereinafter “referral fee”) eligibility conditions. We have taken great care to spell out these conditions in an effort to ensure that you, your clients, and your company have a clear understanding of what’s required. We reserve the right to modify or terminate our referral fee program at any time without notice. Please see our community sales agent for further details.
Conditions to Be Eligible for a Referral Fee
- You must physically accompany and personally register your client (i.e., the Buyer) on their FIRST visit to the participating neighborhood of their choice. If your client has previously visited a community without you present as their agent or broker, no referral fee will be paid.
- You must register in writing as the agent or broker for your client on or before the client’s first visit.
- When you register your client, that registration will be effective for sixty (60) days. If your client has not executed a Purchase Agreement prior to the expiration of the sixty (60) day period, the registration automatically lapses and must be re-established in writing by re-registering your client. You must personally return with your client to re-register them for another sixty (60) days. No email or fax re-registration is allowed unless approved in writing.
- Your client must execute a Purchase Agreement within the registration period (or re-registration period) and close in the neighborhood to which you have introduced and registered them. If your client purchases a home in a different neighborhood, no referral fee will be paid.
- Should the registration period (or re-registration period, as applicable) expire prior to your client’s execution of a Purchase Agreement, no referral fee will be paid to you.
- Our Community sales agents will stay in contact with you in addition to your buyers, updating you on the progress of your client’s purchase transaction and advising you of any questions that need to be answered by your client.
- The referral fee of a flat $10,000 will be paid through and upon the closing of your client’s purchase transaction to the licensed brokerage company listed in the Purchase Agreement.
Our goal is the same as yours: to help your clients achieve their homeownership dreams. Like you, we want their home buying experience to be smooth, efficient and rewarding, and we want that experience to be a credit to you. By following our guidelines, you can help ensure that everyone achieves their goals and everyone is treated fairly and ethically.
If you have any questions or comments about this Broker Policy & Guidelines, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at:
Homes Built for America, Inc.
12647 Alcosta Blvd, Suite 470
San Ramon, CA 94583