Rising rates & inflation are at an all-time high! Arm yourself with our market toolkit.
It’s no secret that inflation is on the rise, and mortgage rates have skyrocketed over the last several months, but locking in a favorable rate can help you make your dreams of homeownership a reality before prices increase further. When you lock in your rate, your monthly payment won’t rise, and unlike renting, you’ll begin to grow your investment through home equity.
At Homes Built For America, we strive to create attainable homeownership opportunities, so we’re here to ARM you with competitive prices and historically low rates!
the Rate Protection Toolkit:
Our exclusive Rate Shield Program lets you lock in your rate for seven years. We’ll protect your rate for the life of the loan program.
Homes Built for America is committed to making housing attainable with our included standard features and competitive pricing.
Our goal is to ensure you are making the right decision for your personal situation. We’ve teamed up with our premiere lenders to get you the best deal available.
With the Homes Built For America Market Toolkit, you can experience payments as low as $3,344!*
Our ARM Programs are designed to make your dreams of homeownership a reality today!
- Enjoy Lower Monthly payments:
- Rates as low as 3.750%!*
- Interest rates for 7/1 ARMs are nearly two points lower than 30-year fixed loans.
- More bang for your buck:
- We're all trying to stretch our dollars a little further these days; a lower rate allows you to put more of your money towards the cost of your home rather than interest payments and afford something that may not have been available to you before.
- Payments could go down over time:
- Falling interest rates in the future
mean a potentially lower payment after the initial period.
- Falling interest rates in the future
Understanding Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- What is an adjustable rate?
- As the name indicates, an adjustable-rate mortgage or ARM is a home loan that allows the interest rate to adjust over time. This means you can lock in your starting interest rate for a period of time, and in the case of the 7/1 ARM, that period is seven years.
- With a 7/1 ARM, the 7 in 7/1 means your mortgage rate stays fixed for seven years.
- Can I refinance a 7-year ARM in the future?
- YES! If you decide to refinance In the future, our team of experts is here to help you every step of the way.
Buying a home is an investment in yourself and your future. Homes Built For America is here with the opportunity to make your dreams of homeownership a reality today.
Unlock My Toolkit Now
DRE # 01248166. The materials included on this website are informational only and do not constitute an offer to build or sell. All home features, pricing, payments and plans are subject to change without notice. Payments and rates are not guaranteed and subject to qualification. *Plan 2 - With sales price of $889,000, 20% down, a loan amount of $711,200, and a minimum FICO score of 760, you can secure a 7/1 ARM program mortgage. The interest rate is 3.875% and the estimated APR is 4.015% and the estimated payment amount is $3344.33. Plan 5 - With sales price of $1,065,000, 20% down, a loan amount of $852,000, and a minimum FICO score of 760, you can secure a 7/1 ARM program mortgage. the interest rate is 3.750% and the estimated APR is 5.026% and the estimated payment amount is $3945.74. **Buyer must close within 180 days of contract signing. Taxes, insurance and HOA assessments are additional and not included in the above payment. Interest rates, payments, terms and availability of this loan program and the sales price, are examples only and are subject to change without notice. The actual rate and price for the loan will be based on the borrowers credit profile following standard pricing policies. Loan program is only available through the seller's preferred lender. Additional terms and conditions apply. Pricing does not include options, material and labor pricing changes, lot premiums or other add-ons. All square footages and measurements are approximate and subject to change. Any photographs, maps or renderings reflect artists’ conceptions and are for illustrative purposes only and are not to scale. Community maps, illustrations, plans and/or amenity descriptions are subject to change. Photographs or renderings of people do not depict or indicate any preference regarding race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, or national origin. Some amenities may not yet be constructed, and may not be constructed. Builder reserves the right to change the size, design, configuration and location of amenities not yet constructed and does not warrant the suitability for any use or for any person. Homes Built for America is following all CDC COVID-19 outdoor guidelines – masks are optional.