Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Homes Built For America ("HBFA") values your privacy. This policy explains what happens to personal and sensitive information that you provide to us whether via any website that is owned or operated by HBFA or its affiliates (each of which are referred to in this policy as a "Site") or directly to HBFA or its affiliates with relation to HBFA's business and services. This policy also explains the options that you have about the way your personally identifiable information is collected, maintained, disclosed, and used.
Information That We Collect
You do not need to provide personally identifiable or sensitive information to use the Site. However, on some pages of the Site, you can make requests, register to receive information or materials or provide feedback to us. To fulfill these requests, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information, including, without limitation, your name and email address. In providing our services, we may also ask you to provide "personally identifiable information" such as your:
- Your government-issued identification number, including a social security number, driver's license number, or state-issued identification number.
- Your financial account numbers, credit card numbers, or debit card numbers with or without any required security code, access code, personal identification numbers, or passwords that would permit access to an individual's financial account.
- Your income, investment objectives, tax, financial, or ownership or property information.
- Your real name, alias, IP addresses, signatures, education or employment history, or family information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications like race, national origin, citizenship, religion, gender or military status.
How We Use Information That We Collect
We may use the personally identifiable information that you submit to us to provide products, services or information that you request, or to otherwise respond to your inquiry. We may also use any personally identifiable information that you submit, separately or in combination with pre-existing information to:
- Provide or allow our affiliates or service providers to provide you with information, products or services
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it; or
- Contact you with more information about our services and those of our affiliates or others with whom we may have a business relationship.
We may also disclose your personally identifiable information to our affiliates and to third parties whom we occasionally hire to provide services on our behalf, such as our web hosting service. In addition, in the event that we are involved in a transaction that involves a transfer of stock or assets, your personally identifiable information may be transferred to the other party in the transaction. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or legal process or otherwise requested by any law enforcement or agency acting under color of law.
We may monitor and obtain your Site usage information by installing a "cookie" on your electronic device. This allows us to recognize repeat visitors to the Site, compile data and personalize your experience with the Site. Our cookies do not give us any information regarding your usage of any service other than the Site.
We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information of or from children under the age of 13 years old, and we do not collect or maintain information at the Site from those we actually know are under the age of 13.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
We do not collect your personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide it. You may "opt-out" of receiving further information about us and third-party products and services by contacting us at: email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personally identifiable information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Although we do our best to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personally identifiable information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Privacy Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personally identifiable information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa. California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering this state's opt-out requirements.
Privacy Notice to Nevada Residents
Pursuant to Nevada state law, we must inform you that if you would like more information regarding this notice or Nevada's law regarding corporate do-not-call registries, you can contact us as described above, or via the Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General at 555 E. Washington Street, Suite 3900, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101. Phone: (702) 486-3132 / Email: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering this state's opt-out requirements.
Privacy Notice to Vermont and North Dakota Residents